Pro Cycle Manual - ProCycle Manual
The Pro Cycle has quickly become one of America’s #1 motorcycle lifts. All-Pro Cycle lifts have a 93” table, a 20” approach ramp, and are air operated. Direct Lift provides the best in motorcycle lifts for the hobbyist as well as the professional motorcycle shop. The Pro Cycle bike lift has a weight capacity of 1000 lbs and is suitable for a wide range of different style bikes.
- 93" table length
- Diamond plate surface
- Vise included
- Powder coated
- Extended length standard
- Air operated/Foot pedal
- Available in Black only
- Contact us today to speak with one of our Equipment Specialists at 800-575-4085 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Length w/ ramp||113" (9' 5")|
|Length w/o ramp||93" (7' 9")|
|Removable approach ramp||20"|
|Air Requirements||90 - 100 PSI|
|Full Rise||33" (2' 9")|
|Fully Lowered||7 1/4"|
|Weight Capacity||1,000 LB.|
|Shipping Weight||450 LB.|
WarrantyWarranty Summary Two Post and Four Post Vehicle Lift weight capacity models 7,000 lbs. through 14,000 lbs. are warranted for (5) years on structural components and (1) year on hydraulic power units and cylinders from invoice date. Low Rise and Mid Rise Lifts weight capacity models 6,000 lbs are warranted for (1) year on structural components and (1) year on hydraulic power units and cylinders from invoice date. Rotisserie units, Motorcycle Lifts, Jacks, Lift Accessories, Jack Stands and Lift Kits, etc. are warranted for (1) year on structural components and (1) year on air / hydraulic power units and pneumatic cylinders from invoice date. NOTE: ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS MUST BE PRE-APPROVED BY THE MANUFACTURER TO BE VALID. Complete Warranty and Legal Terms All Direct Lift products are warranted to the original owner only. Direct Lift two and four-post lifts are warranted for 5 years from invoice date on structural components (columns, arms, runways, and carriages) to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Non-structure items (cylinder, power unit, and parts) are warranted for 1 year from the invoice date. All other lifts and accessories are warranted for 1 year from invoice date on structural components, hydraulic power units, and cylinders. Direct Lift shall replace those parts returned to the factory which proves upon inspection by Direct Lift to be defective. Direct Lift shall pay for reasonable costs of ground transportation of said parts only and no labor for replacement of said parts. Registration of the lift is required to receive the warranty coverage. This warranty shall not apply unless the product is installed, operated, used and maintained in accordance with Direct Lift’s specifications set forth in the installation, operation and maintenance instructions. This warranty is exclusive and all other expressed or implied warranties including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are hereby expressly excluded. The remedies described are exclusive and in no event shall Direct Lift or any sales agent be liable for any special, consequential or incidental damages of any kind including damages for breach of or delay in performance of the warranty. This warranty shall be governed under the laws of the State of Indiana and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court in the State of Indiana in the County of Jefferson. This warranty does not apply to the following: Normal wear and tear items such as cables, sheaves, sliders, plastic and rubber components. Normal maintenance and adjustments as required by the owner’s manual. Failure to follow installation and operation instructions or user neglect or abuse. Damage caused by corrosion of any kind. Damage to components incurred during transportation or unloading. Damage caused by improper lifting or overloading. Any lift that has been altered from the original design or improperly repaired. Cosmetic defects or blemishes that do not interfere with the functionality of the lift. Specifications subject to change without notice or liability.
Product Assembly & Setup
Selling automotive equipment we have found that most of our customers are mechanically minded and look forward to settting up and assembling their new purchase. Most items we offer can be setup and assembled by two people within a reasonable time frame. Before tackling this project here are a few tips that we think will make your life a little bit easier:
- Review the manually fully before you begin setup. The manual should be included with your item but if you cannot locate it simply go to the product page on our website and download it for FREE. This manual has been put together and maintained over the years and will include all the tricks we have learned to make the assembly of your as seamless as possible
- Don't like reading or don't need the manual? That's fine, but maybe take a minute and check out the videos we have posted on each of the product pages. We understand that some people have the ability to problem solve on their own but why not get the inside information so you can spend less time having to problem solve?
- If you haven't already received your item, get an uderstanding of you will need to transport or unload it. Shop equipment like tire changers and wheel balancers are a dream to handle compared to car lifts. If you are assembling your car lift take time to plan our your install.
- Start by making sure the install location and area(s) surrounding it are clean and clear making it easy for you to move around and manipulate the pieces.
- Try to get the entire crate close to the install area without impeding it. There are some heavy pieces that need to be moved into place and the less you have to move them the better.
- Disassemble the packaging and pieces and have a look through them to ensure all pieces are there and get an idea of what each item is. You are going to need them at one point and if you have someone holding a heavy item while you search out a bolt or hose it is going to be a long day!
- If you are reading the manual, read 2-3 steps ahead of where you are at. We have heard time and time again how a customer has installed their lift to 90% only to find that a hose or cable needed to be put in place two steps earlier and now they have to essentially disassemble the lift only to put a small piece in place and then reassemble it.
- Be sure to review the electrical requirements of the product your are purchasing. Some items are supplied in either 110V or 220V. Others are manufactured so you can just plug it in while some have a "pig tail" which means you will need an electrician to either hard wire it to your panel or install a plug
- If you are assembling a car lift, you will need hydraulic fluid to make the lift work. PLEASE NOTE: we do not supply the hydraulic fluid for your lift. In general we recommend AW-32 hyraulic fluid for use in all of our car lifts (regardless of the type). A 5 gallon pale is typically more than enough and will usually leave you with a little extra
- When filling your hydraulic fluid for the first time don't rush the process. Fill the resevior to 1/3 or 1/2 and then run the lift up and down. Get the air and kinks out and then, when the lift is in the lowest position, fill it to 2/3 or 3/4 and run the lift up and down again. DO NOT fill the resevoir past 1/3 or 1/2 when the lift is in the raised position as there is flud throughout the cyclinders and other components. We have heard many times that a customer has filled the resevoir full when the lift is in the raised position and the as soon as they begin lowering the lift the resevoir becomes overfilled and spills all over the shop. This is a huge mess to clean up.
- Some hydraulic cylinders may be "air locked" from manufacturing which will not allow the piston to extend when pulled by hand. This does not mean the cyclinder is damaged, it is simply a result of the manufacturing process. To overcome this, start by ensuring that your feeder hoses to the cylinder are not connected (this would close the system and will not let air in or out). Using a ratchet strap or similar item, slowly put tension on the piston end and gently apply pressure trying to extend the piston out of the cylinder. Resistance will build up in the first couple inches of extending and then the "air lock" should break. You might get a little pop and the ratchet strap will loosen suddenly (hence the reason to apply pressure slowly) and now you should be able to extend and retract the piston by hand with little effort.
These tips are friendly suggestions from us and the years of experience we have gained working with these products. Although they don't apply to every product, every time we hope that you will take them at face value while still reviewing the other information (such as manuals and videos) we provide in regards to assembling and setting up your product. Your safety and satisfaction are our paramount concerns. If there are any questions or concerns throughout the assembly or operation process of your product please do not hesitate to contact us.
For all customer, vendor and media inquiries we encourage you to contact us VIA your preferred method:
Click here to view our locations.
8:00am - 5:00pm MST
Weekends & Holidays
NOTICE REGARDING OUR SHOWROOM
In an effort to offer our customers the highest quality products at the most competitive prices our business structure does not allow us to operate a showroom. Removing this expense is one of the many tactics we employ to ensure our customers continue to get the most cutting edge deals.
If you need clarity on specifications, product styles or if you would like more information than what we offer on our site be sure to contact us and one of our friendly customer service staff will be happy to assist you.
Knowing that each customer will have unique needs when receiving their product, we strive to offer shipping solutions for every customer regardless of their location.
Please contact our friendly customer service staff toll free at 1-866-284-8604 and they will be happy to assist you in finding the most convenient and cost effective options for you to receive your order.
Both shipping and pickup options are available.
Are you interested in reselling these items or making a wholesale purchase? For qualified individuals a wholesale program is available upon request. We have reasonable quantity requirements and will be happy to listen to your specific situation to allow us to build a program that is mutually beneficial. Please contact us VIA telephone 1-866-284-8604 or email email@example.com to submit your request.
We are happy to be able to offer a financing option as a new method of payment for your purchase.
Available through a Canadian based third party company, financing can be beneficial for many reasons:
- You don't have to pay for the total price upfront
- Depending on information provided there are reasonable or even zero"down payments"
- Amortizing the purchase over a specified period allows you to make budgeted payments
- Having budgeted payments allows you to recover the cost of the machine through revenue over an extended period
- Reasonable interest rates
- Various security options
Whether you just want to make smaller payments or prefer the financing method our third party finance company will work quickly to provide you with all options available.
Their friendly approach ensures that all customers looking to finance or just exploring the possibility will receive accurate information with no hidden fees, terms or tricks.
If you would like more information on financing please contact our Customer Care Team toll free at 866.284.8604 or VIA email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also welcome you to contact our leasing partner directly to begin the pre-approval process or to address any of your questions.
Click on the link below and you have access to a payment calculator and the ability to apply for financing online.